Saturday, October 13, 2012
Bad Campaign Slogans, Just Shoot Me Edition
If that's not bad enough, you can always put some profanity in the mouth of your favorite children's television character.
The problem is, even Big Bird is still a little bit undecided. 99% for Obama still leaves 1% of Big Bird thinking of voting for for Mitt Romney.
You can buy these at
Left Bank of the Charles
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)